Wednesday, March 24, 2010

he's my troublemaker!!!

he's really,totally annoying!!!
i can't stand it anymore
seems like he play around wit me..
i want to reveal to him that i dont want his call,
or his stupid msg..

i admit dat i loved him..but now,i c d truth
d truth is i hate him very strong,i hate of his kind of moron..
stupid jerk of moron cow!!!retard

i want to erase him from my life,
pretend like i never ever knoe him,
and all of his stupid story.


argh,,,i want to tell him laoudly,
pliz stop all thiz silly thing,
never tell me bout how ur day,
bout all ur financial probs,
coz i assume all that juz a big trick on me right?
dont u dare to start msgng me,n at d end
u ignore me like i'm d one who start it frst!!!!

n i xcly dont really care bOut u now and then...
so,plizz realize it A.S.A.P!!
N LEAVE ME ALONE.........

No comments: